Saturday, April 6, 2013

John's Game Review: Paper Toss 2.0

This is truly one of the wackiest games I've played. You throw random stuff into a trash can and annoy your colleagues. So far I can throw paper, tomatoes, flying saucers, watermelons, bouncy balls, and footballs. I'm trying to get the stapler, and my brother is trying for the flaming paper. Tomatoes and watermelons explode on contact, which makes it a little harder to get it into the trash can.

TIPS:
1) Boss does not mean it is the hardest, it just means you are in the bosses room.
2) If you choose "intern", you are trying to hit a moving target.
3) The only way to wake the boss up is to hit him in the face with a tomato or a watermelon.
4) Try aiming for the boss's coffee cup or the treasure chest in the fish tank.

My rating: 5 out of 5


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Johnny, based on your review, I downloaded Paper Toss 2.0 to my iPhone. I already had the original Paper Toss, but it was just OK. 2.0 is much more fun. I especially liked the fruit and veggies. I even managed to wake up the boss.
Thanks for the review
BTW, the download time counted against my 30 minutes :)