Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Electronic stuff my friends recommended to me over the summer

Games for IPod Touch 4:

Settlers- $4.99- Somewhat fun. I can't play on any one mission for more than about five minutes before my enemies attack me and I have to start over.

SurvivalCraft- $3.99- I didn't actually get this because I don't have the money. From what I've heard it's exactly like Minecraft but with more species of animals.

Clash of Clans- free- Fun, but once your shield runs out people attack you like crazy. I got attacked four times in two hours. The good news is that if whoever attacks you destroys enough stuff in your village you get a free shield. NEEDS WI-FI!!!!

Total Domination: Reborn- Free- Fun. Like Clash of Clans but set in the future after a nuclear war. Rebuild civilization and become the top player. NEEDS WI-FI!!!!

Battle Bears Gold- Free- LOVE IT. Imagine an eight-bear ( Yes, you read that right) war with four on each side. You can choose from eight different bears: Sniper, Soldier, Heavy, Huggable, Demo, Engineer, Assault, and Chub Scout. I'm totally addicted to it. I even bought the green skin for Heavy. NEEDS WI-FI!!!!

Dumb Ways To Die- Free- LOVE IT. My current favorite non wi-fi game. Even has a little three minute theme song. You can listen to it at http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IJNR2EpS0jw. I've already driven my parents crazy because I've been singing it a TON for about two days. I even memorized the first three verses.

SPECIAL FEATURE: How to look like a hobo in Jetpack Joyride: Buy the paper bag, the barrel, and the diy jetpack and put them all on at once and (drumroll, please).......... a HOBO BARRY!!!!! (cue fanfare)

Videos:

Cat Flushing the Toilet: I nearly fell out of my seat watching this 46 second video. You can watch it at http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=saQcnblLinc

Dog Chasing a Rabbit in its Sleep: This is pretty funny. And the crazy thing is, the dog doesn't wake up until he hits the wall!!!! Watch it at http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=grEypMDqvTE

TV/MOVIES

Merlin: Arthur and Merlin are teenagers and Arthur is still a prince. Uther Pendragon is still king, Morgana Le Fay isn't (bwa ha ha ha) evil, and Guinevere is the blacksmith's daughter. Everything that happens is way different from the traditional story. I watched it on our TV by streaming it on Netflix with my mother's account.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail: In my opinion, the most absurd and funniest movie ever made. What could be more funny than an enchanter named (bum bum bum buuuuuuuh) Tim???????

Disclaimer of the disclaimer.

I, John Hartman, wrote this post.

No comments: